National Fund for the Disabled of Kenya is an endowment fund registered under the Trustees (Perpetual Succession) Act Cap 164. Its mandate is to enhance social and empowerment of persons with disabilities in Kenya. It seeks to fill the following post.
POSITION – DRIVER:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving the Fund’s vehicles as assigned.
- Maintaining the vehicles assigned with regard to cleanliness and mechanical condition.
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicles. Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the vehicles assigned.
- Ensure security of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Maintenance of the work tickets for vehicles assigned.
- Do liaison duties within and outside the Fund’s offices.
- Any other duties assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager.
- May be expected to work long hours outside the office
- Regular travel out of duty station is expected in this role.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- C.S.E. D plain or its approved equivalent.
- Clean and valid driver’s license.
- Driving experience of more than 2 years
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police
- Suitability test for driver’s Grade III
- First aid certificate course
- Pass a practical test for drivers conducted by the management
Handwritten application letter stating your expected salary and benefits which must be accompanied by CV and copies of relevant documents.
The clearly marked applications are to be posted or delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Fund for the Disabled of Kenya
2nd Floor, Rehema House. Standard Street/Kaunda Street
P.O. Box 47857 – 00100 NAIROBI.
So as to be received on or before 20th December 2023 at 12.00 noon.
Download PDF Details