Procedure of application, selection and Distribution of assistance
- A call for proposal is placed in the newspaper at the beginning of financial year.
- Acquisition of official proposal document by an institution from the website or NFDK office
- Application by the institution stating their needs and projects and attaching all the required documents.
- Sending of the proposal to the Fund secretariat by the government offices or through post office or courier services within the indicated timelines
- Selection of projects for funding and assessment by Trustees
- Approval of projects to be funded
- Signing of contract between the institution and NFDK
- Fund disbursement in tranches and inspection of the project till completion
- Commissioning of the project upon completion by the Board.
The Fund is currently funding institutions of learning. Self-help groups, private companies/businesses, CBOs and NGOs are not eligible to apply