Procedure of application, selection and Distribution of assistance
- Acquisition of application forms by an institution from National Government offices countrywide (CC, DCC, ACC, Chief, Ass-Chief)
- Application by the institution stating their needs and projects
- Endorsement and recommendations in the above stated Government offices.
- Sending of the form to the Fund secretariat by the Government offices or through post office or courier services
- Selection of projects for funding and approval by the Trustees
- Notification to the institutions and issuance of cheques through the National Government.
The Fund is currently funding institutions of learning. Self-help groups, private companies/businesses, CBOs and NGOs are not eligible to apply.